Doubly-Safe Chamber Light LED
BIRNS Doubly-Safe Chamber Light-LEDTM
The BIRNS Doubly-Safe Chamber Light-LEDTM, BIRNS Model 4123, combines powerful LED technology with BIRNS exclusive design features— for the ultimate in safety and performance in brilliant 5200K lighting for PVHO applications. BIRNS’ proprietary Doubly-Safe dual helium release method makes the entire front of the light its own helium release valve— with a back-up spring in the front lens mount along with its additional stainless steel release mechanism to safely and quickly remove any gas that might otherwise get trapped during compression. LED technology keeps the lamp running cool, and the unique system is low profile, lightweight and has a 50,000 hour rated lamp life—while meeting and/or exceeding applicable DNV, Lloyd's, and UL requirements.
The versatile BIRNS Doubly Safe Chamber Light-LED is designed specifically to provide a variety of lens-colors, for tailored illumination inside pressurized HeO2-atmosphere PVHO chambers, from submersibles, diving bells and personnel transfer capsules, to decompression, recompression and hyperbaric chambers.
• Brilliant 5,200K white LED illumination
• 50,000 hour rated lamp life
• Two helium release methods for unmatched safety
• Superior heat-sink design
• Low profile (Ø76mm / 3" OD), mountable almost anywhere •
Case ground (earth) connection
• Six lens options
• Seamlessly mounts to a variety of ceilings or structure walls
• 12v-24V/4W LED lamp operates well on AC or DC
• Model 4123 BIRNS Doubly Safe Chamber Light-LED (comes complete with choice of Clear, Frosted, Blue, Blue Frosted, Red or Red-Frosted lens)
• Power Cable Assembly CEF3S16-x (specify "-x", the length in feet). It can be tailored to any length or configuration needed.
>> BIRNS Chamber-LED Data Sheet