BIRNS XT120TM Powerful, Versatile Underwater Light
The 5,000 lumen BIRNS XT120TM, BIRNS Model 5651, is a powerful, rugged, low profile (Ø76mm) 120 or 240 VAC or VDC underwater directional light, providing brilliant illumination for vehicle and camera work. It’s lightweight and hydrodynamic, to significantly reduce drag, and relamps in under 30 seconds without being removed from the vehicle. Its special aluminized parabolic internal reflector will never discolor, and even the murkiest water won’t decrease its efficiency. It comes complete with mounting yoke assembly and choice of lamp and lens. Mates to CEF3S power cable assembly. Choose 100W, 150W, or 250W lamps.
Ideal for use by divers, submarines, ROVs, and for video and photography —its uniform 74° beam shines through the depths without ‘hot spots’.
• 5,000 lumens
• Voltage flexibility: 120 or 240 VAC or VDC
• Small size (Ø76mm / Ø3.0" OD)
• 3400m depth rating
• Fast, easy wire-free maintenance
• 30-second tool-free relamping
• 3000k brilliant white light
• Tungsten-halogen, commercially-available lamps
• No warm-up time; no ballast needed
• Options include 8 lenses and 3 mounts
• Commercial-grade Class A GFCI (ELCB) compatibility
>> BIRNS XT120 Equipment & Options
>> BIRNS XT120 Technical Data